KDE Frameworks 5 and KDE apps

To fix KolourPaint not being able to save files run this:
kbuildsycoca5 --global

As for qBittorrent crashing, I also have it. Probably need to revert to an older version.

That fixed it with Kolourpaint. Thanks!

There i can get the kde framework and apps?

Haiku with KDE is in the news:

In 7 years old news… :smile:

But there i can get the kde framework and apps?

Why don’t you check in HaikuDepot?

Because i does nit found them

Haha, saw the date now. Didn’t know that all.

At this moment, are available only in x86_64 repo.

However, I also found some KDE libs being included in x86_gcc2 repo, so probably soon be included there too.

I noticed that kdelibs4support is availbale on x_86_64 repo, so i tried to build it on gcc2h, but i’m getting the following:

Skipping download of source for v5.39.0.tar.gz
Validating checksum of v5.39.0.tar.gz
Unpacking source of v5.39.0.tar.gz
Initialized empty Git repository in /boot/home/haikuports/kde-frameworks/kdelibs4support/work-x86-5.39.0/sources/kdelibs4support-5.39.0/.git/
Applying patchset “/boot/home/haikuports/kde-frameworks/kdelibs4support/patches/kdelibs4support-5.39.0.patchset” …
Applying: Fix haiku build
Fetching package for lib:libgl_x86 >= 1.0.0 …
Nothing to do.
‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘packageInfo’

but libgl is not even in the REQUIRES section, how was it built on x_86_64?

Dependecies.

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'packageInfo'

I think this could be because you didn’t specify your name in haikuports.conf (I thought it was fixed in git)

Maybe it is solved already, but nobody told to the users that they needs to update the haikuporter checkout regulary.

It could have some kind of automatic update.

There is KDevelop (A cross-platform IDE for C, C++, Python, QML/JavaScript and PHP) build for Haiku?

Well i think it’ gotta be something else then, because i have my name in the haikuports.conf file and i did a git pull for haikupoter tool right after i got this error but it still the same .

Do you have your name and e-mail set in haikuports.conf?

I had a similar error yesterday when trying to build Otter-Browser. It too said “Fetching package for lib:libgl_x86 >= 1.0.0 … Nothing to do.” (not sure about the exact version anymore).
Luckily mmlr was around on IRC and it turned out that I had an old mesa_x86 package in my system. This tripped up pkgman in some way, that mmlr is now aware of and can hopefully fix eventually.

The solution for me was to do a “pkgman full-sync”, which I haven’t done after switching to the new “eu” repo. I decided to let it uninstall anything that would conflict. After a reboot I tried again and it all worked.
Thanks mmlr!

4.0 KB free :slight_smile:
I know, it is RO.