Lazarus (delphi alternative)

FPC and Lazarus, I got them from the Hakilo repo, already packaged, even FPC sources (which are also needed for Lazarus). So no Idea what the issue might be.

Can you point me to your HPKG so I can check it inside a clean VM?

Regards,
RR

Iā€™ll send you a link over email in a bit :wink:

EDIT so far Iā€™ve created a recipe for the bootstrapped version (fpc_bin) 3.2.0, now trying to see if I can build the latest version (fpc) 3.2.2 against it ā€¦ still some wip :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, latest update, on 64bit I got the bootstrapped fpc_bin 3.2.0 build, and the fpc 3.2.2 build, need to see how I managed to create the fpc_source package a while back though :slight_smile:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/7VVv9nyzzF/

@Begasus, to be honestā€¦ I went there to check that pastebinā€¦Not sure what it means, but I guess you installed fpc 3.2.2 on Haiku 64bits, your recipe worked?

Thatā€™s good news?

I added the question marks because Iā€™m not sure what that pasebin meant, :confused:

ā€œWe all learn slowly, little by little, some ones very slowly, some others very little(few)ā€. A.S. Pushkin
Iā€™m in the ones that learn slowly AND little :sweat_smile:

Thanks!
Regards,
RR

The pastebin is from cli and the command ā€œfpc -iā€ which gives information about fpc and options available, I created a PR for the bootstrapped version (checked on both 32bit and 64bit).
For now both the fpc packages (not the bootstrapped version) have been build and seem to be working fine from commandline :wink:
Looking into a build for fpc_source atm on 64bit, if that is ok I will check a package for 32bit, wip, but slowly getting there.

EDIT got the fpc_source package ready on 64bit, just need to be sure the path is correct :wink:

fpc-source

Regards
Begasus

1 Like

screenshot1

This is the layout of the fpc_sources that I get in the package. Not sure if all those are needed, I mean, there are plenty of files in each folder.
:thinking:

And what is really needed for Lazarus, I canā€™t tell.

Submenu almost as yours ā€¦

fpc-source2