Just some icons

Yeah, me too. I don’t even drink coffee but I love to make coffee for my girlfriend with this thing :rofl:

2 Likes

Up to 256px and live update? :face_holding_back_tears:
I’m dying to arrive home just to try this, thanks!

… and I also have this same coffe pot :rofl:!
Such an “iconic” design :wink: (love that icon, zuMi)
Someone has to do a 3D model of it, so we can have a GLcoffeepot demo alongside the GLteapot demo.
:teapot:+ :coffee:

2 Likes

Sometimes the app_server won’t, but with just a little coaxing (you can force the app_server to redraw it resizing the preview with cursor, switching the workspace back and forth, shaking/overlapping the diskprobe window with another window, etc ) and you’re done

@un_spacyar @BlueSky @Handmaus
Yeah, I see, the moka pot is a such iconic and successful design

3 Likes

A bit older topic but should be nice to put my post here with the experts :slight_smile:
I’m looking for someone to create an icon for Exult:

The original icon looks like:

There is also a macosx icon (can import it in Wonderbrush but can’t produce any useable rdef file from that:

https://github.com/exult/exult/raw/master/macosx/exult.icns

EDIT found something that I could use, icon fixed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is like 6 months late, but I would rotate the Moka pot 90 degrees so that the handle sticks out to the right. I have heard that successful icons/logos should be recognizable as plain silhouettes, and so I think if that moka pot was colored all black it wouldn’t be obvious what it is - but if the handle stuck out to the side it would be.

Just my 2 cents as someone who never owned a moka pot… and I have created exactly zero Haiku icons :smile: