What apps are you missing?

Looks like I don’t have luck with this one… :slight_smile:

The emulator never open the main window… but also I am not seeing any error (neither on Syslog or in the Terminal).

I am using Haiku nightly (32 bit).

Maybe put -test before -config?

Hi! Thank you for you message. Looks like need to be compiled with debug mode:

2024-07-23 20:46:32 - Option set [CLI]: Error, bad option: -test for debug port

Then try with -config without -test

GSPlus looks for the config itself, you shouldn’t need to supply it as an option? Atleast I haven’t done it here.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Marknote port

Hi again. I tested again (same hardware), but on Haiku 64 bit, and GSPlus works fine. @christech , did you are running on 64 bit version too?

Maybe the issue is only on 32 bit version of GSPlus ?

Hi @un_spacyar I would try to build it with the patch that coolcoder613 posted. Yes, I am running on 64-bit.

Wanting to do a check on 32bit in qemu I saw there was an error in the recipe making it impossible to install this on 32bit, fix has been merged.
Will do a new check for 32bit once it’s done on buildmasters.

EDIT: ran checks in qemu with both nightlies for 64bit and 32bit, the 64bit seems ok, for the 32bit I get the same error.

Haiku is missing a Text to speach command line app.

1 Like

A fully functional web browser…if Haiku has this, it can be a daily driver

3 Likes

A reference manager. I practically live in Zotero. It’s written in C++ with a bit of Python, so it should be possible.

EDIT: Oh, and Dropbox.

3 Likes

I think both espeak and festival are ported.

1 Like

firefox & signal

1 Like

Would be nice to have generic HDMI Audio support.
And ExFAT support for large usb discs.

4 Likes

working on x64 VNC

1 Like

Espeak does what I need, thanks!

1 Like

I would like Xfig, otherwise Im all good concerning software

1 Like

I think it uses XUL for its GUI, so that may not really be possible until we get a Firefox port again.

This looks like it needs a few things Xlibe doesn’t yet have but which ultimately shouldn’t be too hard to add. I will look into it when I have some time (probably after the release.)

3 Likes

Since I am usually offline and I dislike retroarch, 64-bit versions of BeS9x or ZSnes would be great!

Also, an updated Beam to display text-based and HTML e-mail messages. If not, Thunderbird or SeaMonkey would be great! I use Thunderbird in Zeta OS daily for my e-mail needs.

We need add-ons/extensions for WebPositive to block all adverts, trackers and other nasty buggers while online. Although Web and Falkon do that for now, it would be great if WebPositive was good as FireFox in that regard. That is the main reason I do not use WebPositive that much.

3 Likes