Time for a report again !
So, over last week-end and monday morning I finally got Ninja working. I already said some words about it, Ninja is meant to replace Make for building projects. It has less features, because it is designed to run files that are generated, rather than hand-written. In my case, CMake generate the Ninja failes. I had problems building Ninja that turned out to be abug in our Python port. I didn’t fix it, but I found a way to work around it.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.haiku-os.org/blog/pulkomandy/2013-10-18_webkit_weekly_report_4/