To Boot a haiku Iso from grub

Hello, I’m having a problem with my bios to choose what I want to boot, then I had to delegate that job to grub, but it happens that although I can leave a linux iso configured with:

set root=’(hd0,5)'
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root c1673710-23ad-4451-ba8e-c4d4774c94db
loopback loop /cmkat/haiku/haiku-release-anyboot.iso
linux (loop)/casper/vmlinuz boot=casper iso-scan/filename=/cmkat/haiku/haiku-release-anyboot.iso quiet splash locale=en_US bootkbd=us console-setup/layoutcode=us noeject –
initrd (loop)/casper/initrd.lz

Obviously this does not work with haiku, I wanted to know if anyone knows or has any idea where I could get to start the system from grub.

Some ideas? I did compile the system from the source with a configuration #jam partitionX and configure to install in the partition and it compile fine, without any issue, but this partition is not formatted as bfs and did not boot :confused: and dont know how to format it with bfs without a usb or cd boot, i definitve have to use the iso option if it exist, or what now?, you think i can boot it from an iso? how?

Can you remove your drive and connect to another machine, which can boot Haiku?
Or you can try to copy in some way (there must be some tool for this in Linux/Unix, dd?) content of image file to some drive partition.

Our buildsystem supports building to a partition device (/dev/sdaX) from Linux, in that case it will by itself format the partition to bfs as part of the build process.
You may need touse “makebootabletiny” to complete the process?

The build system did not format the partition it just seems as update the data and nothing else.