Shutdown button does not work in version Haiku-r1beta3.x86_gcc2

Hello Thank you for your time, knowledge and work to make Haiku, an alternative operating system, free and that does not require many resources to work. That said, I will point out the main error, bug, really horror present in the Haiku-r1beta3-x86_gcc2 version, which is that: the Shutdown Button DOES NOT Work, also several times it freezes the entire system and when it seems that it "works " freezes on a blue screen. I read in previous posts that it is a very, very old problem apparently present only in 32-bit versions. Is there no chance that they include the option to enable and allow in the terminal one of the shutdown command? Haiku is installed on partition 2 of an IDE HDD on a 32-bit computer INTEL Atom 230 processor running 1.6.gz, INtel 82945 G/GZ graphics driver

Hola Gracias por su tiempo,conocimiento y trabajo para hacer Haiku, un sistema operativo alterno, gratuito y que no demanda muchos recursos para funcionar. Dicho esto,paso a señalar el principal error, bug, realmente horror presente en la versión Haiku-r1beta3-x86_gcc2, el cual es que: el Boton de Apagar NO Funciona, además varias veces congela a todo el sistema y cuando parece que sí “funciona” se queda congelado en una pantalla azul. Leo en mensajes anteriores que es muy, pero muy viejo problema al parecer presente sólo en las versiones de 32 bits. ¿No hay posibilidad de que incluyan la opción de habilitar y permitir que en la terminal uno de la orden de shutdown? Haiku esta intalado en partición 2 de un HDD IDE en un equipo de 32 bits procesador INTEL Atom 230 a 1.6.gz, controlador gráfico INtel 82945 G/GZ

You could try to disable APM in the bootmenu.

https://www.haiku-os.org/docs/userguide/en/bootloader.html#

The shutdown command is already available in Terminal. I suspect it will not make any difference, however, since it will try to shut down the system in the same way.