Presentation software on Haiku?

Is there some presentation software (for working with .ppt/.pptx files) for Haiku?
I’ve been searching for a bit, but was unable to find anything.

There is KOffice for older Haiku, but on new versions of Haiku it is not working. If someone can rebuild that software or rearange package, that will be solution. Also there is old Gobe Productive (BeOS software), but it works with old format of .ppt (may be not), if I am right.

TFO4 http://fayloobmennik.cloud/7017948

It works!
Спасибо.
But app do not see some installed fonts. This, may be, problem in Java?

This is opened .ppt:

after some playing whit it I manage to froze its window, it needs more thorough testing.
But this is good start.

I use multitalk for my talks. It does not use ppt/pptx and has its own way of doing things (by writing the slides in a text file, then layouting them in a 2D canvas). It is available in HaikuDepot.

I’ve been thinking of making a GUI front-end for Multitalk, but I have too much on my plate right now. Maybe later.

We need to backport an openjdk 8 bug fix to openjdk 7 (or get openjdk 8 working) so that thinkfree office works on machines that do not know the screen DPI (including VMs)… been meaning to look at this for a while but IIRC the openjdk recipe was broken last time I tried and has a non-trivial bootstrapping problem.

1 Like