Post your Haiku screenshot!

Still gonna get worked on, but this is from my VirtualBox setup.

2 Likes

Aaaaahh. ya got the bastard! good shoot’n.

1 Like

Every OS has to have Doom. :wink:

2 Likes

My 4K desktop - nearly finished the fs-uae-launcher recipe

4 Likes

Wow! Your Desktop is really big. What is monitor size? Are fonts not to small?

It’s 28inch, so it’s pretty readable after I upped the font size to 14pt. I prefer having the space to have a browser and editor side by side than have everything scaled up.

Chris

I really want to add a global scale option… just gotta find the time. Haiku on my 4k screen is TINY :slight_smile:

@Giova84 Nice clock, how did you pull that off ? care to share your patch ?

Is an old beos app called DigitalClock_Applet_2.8_x86, is not an app of mine or a patch :slight_smile:
I found it on BeShare and by going in its settings folder, I made (using WonderBrush) images to display the clock with the colors which I like.

Ok, thanks for the info.
Cheers.

No new posts since the last year? Let’s change that.

Revenge of the Bee
Wallpaper colors may remind oldfa… seasoned members of the community of something from the past). Apps: Dockbert, Qmmp, Weather (replicant).

Lundukeception
Watching Waddlesplash interview about Haiku in QMPlay2 port in Haiku. Apps: QMPlay, Qmmp, Dockbert, Weather (replicant), FreeRapid Downloader (java-based, new versions of JDownloader stopped working in Haiku).

5 Likes

Way too much things.

4 Likes

Reviewing some apps/games from the Haiku Depot collection on the desktop…

2 Likes

My screen at the moment. Nothing too fancy though I do like many workspaces.

4 Likes

Working with Haikuports team on debugging Scribus 1.5.5 build and porting Falkon 3.0.1 web browser to Haiku with the new Qt 5.10.1. A futuristic concept. KStars to look for planetary things.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for Falkon! I was wondering if someone was working on that.

1 Like

13 Likes

How is this possible?

x86 based Kindle? Secret work on ARM port? VNC server? Putting an Haiku screenshot in an e-book?
Lack of keyboard makes me think the first two options are out :smiley:

2 Likes

Nothing fancy, just a VNC client on a jailbroken Kindle.
But it have touchscreen, so a virtual-keyboard would be possible if one ports Haiku to ARM, or even with VNC too.

5 Likes