Outside of Haiku, what are you doing?

been working on my house, going through the last of my late wife’sIMG_20200328_185326 things to pack away and others to goto charities. haiku isn’t something I have much time for as a single parent.

2 Likes

Same here, working at the clinic, household and 2 Kids…

17 Likes

Cleaning and organizing my apartment, it is a mess. I started last week and I am only half way.

Writing anime fanfic for Love Hina.

Designing a hardware UART.

Trying to understand why my game playing AI makes illegal moves.

Half-way making a water-gas generator to work on cutting thin aluminum.

Debugging my power pack design, it works fine but it wastes at-least 15% of the power stored.

Shedding a lot of old papers, which means I have to read each one to decide if I have to keep it.

Pollening and caring for my inside garden because last year the squirrels stole my strawberries when I was not watching (hate those cute looking rats).

Trying new recipes since I can’t eat out.

1 Like

Walkout basement apartment. I have lots of sunlight but no-one can visit. And over time the mess has built up.
Since I can’t go anywhere since Ontario is locked down cleaning up past projects is the main thing to do.

PS. The landlady calls down once a day to make sure I am still alive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not much here, working from home. Trying to get sudo, FreeIPA and FreeBSD to work correctly.

When the world gets wiped out in the apoclaypse and the only surviving operating system is haiku found on a random CDR the world will be more of a sane place.

5 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Converting games to YAB

It’s been raining a lot lately and it appears my home has a lot of snails. So I’ve been taking a few pictures of 'em.

DSC_0073

5 Likes

I restored the good old ZX-Spectrum during quarantine:

photo_2020-04-19_10-52-44

16 Likes

… and I’m updating my Flash memory expansion for Amstrad CPC that I designed back in 2013 to use smaller SMD chips:
2020-back-3d
2020-front-3d

Unfortunately, Kicad still doesn’t run on Haiku, so I’m doing that from another OS.

9 Likes

does it run PulkoMandyOS?

No, because when I don’t work on Haiku, the last thing I want to do is working on an operating system :smiley:

11 Likes

This would make a great Haiku backdrop, actually :smiley:

Thanks!
I have no problem if someone wants to use it. I have more on Flickr if anyone is interested.

Wasnt there atomocad ??? back in the days?? what happen to this app? I think the autor was @biffuz

1 Like

Afaik it was general 2D drafting program, not a PCB routing designer.

Ported but not packaged yet.
screenshot17
screenshot16

8 Likes

Haiku fast as a snail?!

sorry @3dEyes if it is have been asked before… but i search on forum is not found yet…
i’m interesting with clock that you have on screenshot … what’s the name? its on depot yet?

It’s my very old not released project - Hidgets.screenshot18

13 Likes

Everyone writes clocks! :smile: