Off-topic discussion about ethymology of the word "vandalism"

Sorry but Carpathian Basin was never empty as the written historians and teachers illustrates.
They think about land as rooms someone leaves and someone comes in.

They cannot image roommates - possibly as they prefer to live alone or in dominancy.

I let you imagine what happens when your roommate start to not respect you your rights to live and common rules you made when agreed on at moving in.

The stronger will force the other. The ownership does not help if not you are the stronger. Then you can call for help.
As it happened in case Attila and his Huns. Roman Empire was put an end.
As it happened in case Álmos and Árpád and the Hungarians. The Carpathian Basin was freed.
The whole Europe and Byzantine Empire was lectured again - who has settled in the Carpathian Basin.

It is so simple.

We all think our ancestors were great, and how else? we are alive!

: D

OK, This way only winners live on Earth :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way, after looking at the article in the wikipedia “Attila”, I did not find a Sarmatian (Gothic-Lithuanian) interpretation of his name, so:
Aitila/Eitila “nomad, rover”.

The Normans were originally Vikings who settled in Normandy, in Northern France, and spoke a kind of French. But whatever it was they spoke, the ones who went to England eventually adopted English, which was the point of my post.

After they were baptised into the Catholic church the more educated ones would also have spoken Latin, like the elites throughout Christian Europe.

Might I suggest that you temporarily suspend whatever you are learning at the moment, and spend a little time to learn politeness. It will pay dividends.

well then … I will
Practice some
Patience and I’m
Pausing new
Posts here

Kind regards,

a Vandal Vendel

Vandals, they burnt Rome and contributed to the spread of Christianity in Europe.

There is no factual evidence of this, there is only Christian propaganda. Read: Genseric roi des Vandales by E. Gauthier.

So, inner propaganda, maybe Stalin aprove this - they lives at the river not Vistula but a Masern (Odra).

@damoklas, Christian propaganda says that the leader of the barbarians had a love profession in feudal France, and therefore the Germans decided to be baptized by the Christians. Now in 2020, techno aftermath events are taking place in the deserted churches of Germany.

ANd, you are a angry for a part of Haiku code as prohibited, tell me is national security?! it’s a
counterespionage our country…seriosly sad

What does this mean?

Yepp, this is cryptic for me also.
Not my logic nor my english is well enough to encode its meaning of your post.

sorry i drink too much sometimes. cheers!