Media Release: The Haiku Project and Freewear launch Official Haiku Merchandise | Haiku Project

The Haiku Project launched its official merchandise today in partnership with FreeWear, an online free and open-source software (FOSS) merchandising store and print shop. The partnership will allow The Haiku Project to offer a new way for people to financially contribute to the development of Haiku whilst getting a physical item in return for their gratitude. Donations greatly contribute to initiatives such as the recent development contract, which is allowing waddlesplash, a respected Haiku contributor, to make further general improvements to Haiku, such as system improvements, new and refined drivers and more. The partnership will mean that a portion of merchandise sales is donated to the Haiku Project, allowing The Project to continue funding both the development contract, pay for ongoing costs such as server hosting, and the chance to pursue other initiatives.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.haiku-os.org/news/2021-12-01_media_release_the_haiku_project_and_freewear_launch_official_haiku_merchandise/
10 Likes

My t-shirts arrived yesterday and they look great!
They could have been a bit bigger,especially the one with the Haiku on it,but they still feel good.
IMG_20211213_205456_3
IMG_20211213_205349_9
IMG_20211213_205237_1

13 Likes

Nice, i pick the third one.

2 Likes

Very well!!! Unfortunately, the cost of shipping is too expensive for Argentina. :sweat_smile:

Maybe try to set up a group order with other local users or supporters?

3 Likes

Guys, $50 to ship 3 shirts? On principle I won’t do it. We either need to find some other company or talk to someone at this one about a fair and honest shipping prices.

They are shipping from the EU so overseas shipping can get quite high (I guess this will be sent by UPS airmail in that case).

If you are in the US you can still order from the cafepress store which I think is located there, so they will be able to ship at local delivery prices.

1 Like

I’d love to have a tee shirt with…
walter

4 Likes

Mee to <3 i love it

Is there a PDF for it?

We have the Wonderbrush file, which someone could convert to SVG probably:

2 Likes

Hello,
Freewear has changed their shipping options last week! They now offer international shipping at a hopefully more reasonable price.

5 Likes