Little (and incomplete) word processor with ODT support

That is pretty slick! Even in its present state it seems to do a lot of things rather well. As a road test, I took the HTML of “The BeShare Users’ Handbook”, which I worked on last week with reStructuredText to get quite a nice document, and fed it to LittleWriter.

It showed up almost perfectly in the editor, except that the inline images were missing (as it didn’t have the proper paths), and the title wasn’t centred. The first was easily fixed with your import image facility, and the latter even more quickly with a formatting command. From that I immediately got a PDF and an ODT, both of which were near perfect copies of the original.

There were a few little annoyances, like the file panels having no memory of their last use, but all in all it’s quite usable.

[quote=Pete]That is pretty slick! Even in its present state it seems to do a lot of things rather well.
[snip]
There were a few little annoyances, like the file panels having no memory of their last use, but all in all it’s quite usable.[/quote]

Hi Pete, thank you a lot for your precious feedback!
I added your suggestion here:

You (and everyone else) are very welcome to add suggestions for enhancement and for the bugs which you will find (if you don’t have an account on GitHub, feel free to communicate with me via my mail address);
I also hope, since you are an expert developer, to happily see some contribution/advice from you :slight_smile:

Kind regards.