Installer Won't Show Anyboot Image to Install From

I was trying to install Haiku to the full capacity of a usb flash drive but when trying to select the image in Install From box, there is only the installed Haiku I am already in to choose.
I followed the instructions here: Install Haiku to USB Flash drive
I did unzip the anyboot image and used the command in terminal diskimage register /boot/home/Downloads/haiku-master-hrev54412-x86_64-anyboot.iso
The result: Registered file as disk device "/dev/disk/virtual/files/21/raw" with ID 21
Also my formatted USB drive shows up to choose in Installer to install Onto.
It is just the Install from box problem. Can anything be done to make the Installer work properly?

v.1
Run the Haiku operating system on the computer.
Insert an empty USB flash drive.
Launch DriveSetup.
Format the USB flash drive in BFS.
Close the DriveSetup program.
Run the Installer.
Install Haiku.
NO! BootMenu

v.2
Run the Haiku operating system on the computer.
Insert an empty USB flash drive.
Launch DriveSetup.
Create Intel Partition Map.
Create Partition Haiku (active/bootable flag set).
Format Partition Haiku in BFS.
Close the DriveSetup program.
Run the Installer.
Install Haiku.
Install BootMenu.

screenshot483
screenshot484
screenshot485
screenshot486

In that picture of the Installer the Install from, drop-down list does not show the virtual file or mounted image. I have done everything as you have shown: unzipping and mounting the image. Also the usb drive shows up in the Install onto, formatted with bfs.

Please show your screenshots - step one, two, three and four.
screenshot487

I managed to get the haiku image to show in the Install from box. The reason it was not showing was I did not see in the tutorial to mount it from the Deskbar. So it got installed to the usb flash drive but would not boot from that drive without a kdl. So I tried unzipping the anyboot image again, thinking it may be corrupted after it was unzipped first time. I then went through the whole routine and installed it again but all I get is a flashing cursor on upper left now.
I also have another problem because I was trying to change the boot order in the bios so I would not have to go into the bios every time to do a boot override for the usb flash drive. No matter what I did placing it at start of drives list or just after dvd drive, it would not even try to boot from the usb flash drive. I then found I could not boot from previous installed Haiku, installed on a sata hd. I made sure the hd model number was selected in bios just after the model number for ssd drive with linux but that did not work. I then in linux mint did a update-grub command because I had been booting haiku with grub. That did not solve the problem. I was wondering if the uuid number should be associated with the disk in /etc/fstab of linux. The uuid was not there but I don’t know if it has to be. So I have two problems now.