Installed QupZilla but won't Start

I installed QupZilla with HaikuDepot but it won’t start properly. I Deskbar it shows Qupzilla but there is no window. I cannot kill it from Process Controller. It can only be killed from Team Viewer. Since I updated Hiaku to hrev52347 x86_64 from previous hrev52339, there is no listing of QupZilla in HaikuDepot, so cannot uninstall it I tried to remove it manually from /boot/system/apps/QupZilla but it is read only permissions. I tried to remove it by gaining the right permission in the Terminal but don’t know what is different from Linux Mint, to do this in Haiku. I tried this in Terminal:
~> su baron rm /boot/system/apps/QupZilla
password:
Incorrect password.
password:
What is the password to gain read write priveledge in Haiku? Is that the correct command to remove a folder? Does the rm need some option to recursively remove a whole folder with everything in it?

For removing packages: study the user guide. Install them from depot, or use the web version here: https://www.haiku-os.org/docs/userguide/en/contents.html
But the short answer: use the HaikuDepot to remove packages.

There is no listing of QupZilla in Haiku Depot now that I updated to hrev52347 x86_64.

Hmm. I guess it isn’t in the HaikuDepot. That’s weird. It should still show up in the HaikuDepot program, though, with an option to uninstall.

But there is the uninstall button…

Do a full-sync then.

I quote from the Userguide’s “Applications” page:

By the way, although you can unpack a .hpkg file like any other archive, this is not what the package mangement is doing when you’re installing a package. The underlying filesystem only appears to spread files in their respective folders, there’s no physical moving around taking place. This is why installing/uninstalling is so very fast and clean.

What you see in /system/apps/ is just a virtual representation of the “mounted” packages. If you want to uninstall manually, remove the HPKG from /system/packages/

You screenshot shows another issue, see ticket #13832.

I did full-sync. It still does not show in HaikuDepot.

I was able to remove Qupzilla by removing from /system/packages