ImageMagickGUI - BeSly

You need to update repositorys before you can see it.

This is not ready yet. Later the version should be in the about window displayed

Because lack of feedback, see start of this discussion. I need fast more place in the menu, so i first sort them alpabetically for the moment.

This looks good.

There is in HaikuDepot “Refresh repositories”, this is “update”?
Seems it works with delay.

Some filters do not work (wave, wavelet-denoise, sepia-tone, shade, shear, solarize, spread, swirl, modulate(modulate)).
Filter “Fun (Abstract oil painting)” changes also picture in Dropzone, and “undo” not helps to restore view, it stucks there.
For “Create new Template” you should write some instructions, some help text.
After using some “Template” (nonsence template actually) I got emty tamplete window and after closing it I got this:

And I can not nor delete nor edit template.

And I think there is no need for splitting app’s menu in two-three groups. You can do menu like this:
App Edit View Help | Align Blurring Colors Effects Sharping Size Other Templates
or
App Edit View Filters Templates Help

[quote=“damoklas, post:25, topic:5832”]
Some filters do not work (wave, wavelet-denoise, sepia-tone, shade, shear, solarize, spread, swirl, modulate(modulate)).[/quote]

This is fixed, now the same version number.

Filter “Fun (Abstract oil painting)” changes also picture in Dropzone, and “undo” not helps to restore view, it stucks there.[/quote]

This is correct, because it create a new picture “Abstract oil paint”. Restore does not take any effect, because it is the first picture and not a changed one.

For “Create new Template” you should write some instructions, some help text.[/quote]

If you know my projects and the way to do my work you know that a documentation is always a part of my projects. But the project is not finished yet, so the documentation will come soon.

After using some “Template” (nonsence template actually) I got emty tamplete window and after closing it I got this:[/quote]

You are right i can repruduce the same error, but i does not know why. I must see how to solve this. Thanks

1 Like

After using some “Template” (nonsence template actually) I got emty tamplete window and after closing it I got this:[/quote]

The error with the doubled entries in the template menu are fixed (An error in yab, i does not have in the past).

I sort the operators menus new. I hope more clear.

Version 0.9-3 is out

I think you can add ImageMagickGUI icon instead of “App” entry in apps menu.

This is not possible with yab

Hello all,

to add more features in my ImageMagick GUI i need your ideas. Do you missing some thing? Do you have good templates created for ImageMagickGUI?

Greetings Lelldorin