Huion KAMVAS

No, not professionally. :sweat_smile: Neither is this my major income nor is my level as an artist close to professional. Rather a semi-professional hobbyist who earns a little money with cartoon-like illustrations from time to time.
Currently I try to work more and more on Linux with Krita.

Why not with Haiku? What is missing?

Since I know Haiku only a couple of days, I have not yet much experience with it. But with yesterday’s news on my Kamvas tablet and with Krita in the repository I will definitely do some work on Haiku. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my case was the other way around. The crash was when plugging the W1409 once Haiku was up and running. Had to plug it before turning on the pc. Now I can use it without crashes, because the USB driver has improved quite a bit lately.

Check the USB port you are connecting the kamvas to (if it is 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, USB-C) and file a ticket with the issue so devs can take a look into it.

Regards,
RR

Good day,

So no good news for me after all … I have Sapphire :slightly_frowning_face: :weary:

Today I was unable to reproduce the problem, even with the pen display on Haiku booted fine. No idea what was wrong. Using a nightly build as mentioned above…

1 Like

Well … I guess I should try out my luck again with the nightly.