Today I installed Haiku on Virtual Box. While the installation was fast & smooth (after I set boot method to traditional BIOS: I thought EFI was the way to go now), the UI is tiny, so tiny, it’s not even usable.
So, I increased all font sizes in appearance, also the icons in deskbar but some elements still don’t scale:
- desktop icons & icon text is still tiny
- default apps font size doesn’t seem to use the one I set in the preferences (eg. Terminal text)
- App list icons / icon is also tiny and I don’t know where to change that
- mouse pointer is also tiny
- Deskbar menu font size is also tiny
See included screenshot:
Is there a way to easily increase the scaling of every elements of the UI?