Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! 2021 was a big year for Haiku, and I’m hoping 2022 is an even bigger year!

Indeed, we’ve already got some amazing progress on a Wine port by @X512 as well as on RISC-V hardware and 3D acceleration, discussions of a mobile version of Haiku, as well as a Hungarian meetup being organised by @KitsunePrefecture!

Here’s to an exciting, successful, and productive 2022!

28 Likes

Happy New Year everybody!

7 Likes

Happy New Year! :partying_face:

I’m really hoping to finally get back into Haiku development in 2022. Also I’ll finish the very late Haiku, Inc. 2020 financial report in the next week and I also plan to do the 2021 very early, for once.

17 Likes

Happy new year everybody.

10 Likes

Happy New Year! :partying_face: All the best to the members of this forum, Haiku project, devs and their families. :innocent:

10 Likes

Happy 2022 y’all!

10 Likes

Happy New Year to all! Frohes Neues Jahr! Bonne Année! Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

9 Likes

Happy new year every one.

11 Likes

Happy new year! I hope that this year will be great for us all.

9 Likes

Happy new year all.

8 Likes

Happy new year! :santa:

7 Likes

Happy new year to all !

9 Likes

Happy New Year Haiku community! :partying_face::innocent:

3 Likes

Happy New Year to all!

8 Likes

Happy new Year

Alles Gute zum neuen Jahr

9 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! While I have in the past had my interest piqued in Haiku, it wasn’t until this year that I’ve really understood the relevance and significance of a single user, quiet operating system.

I want to thank all of the development team and the generous people who donate money and time to this. I am but a lowly cheerleader for Haiku right now, because it matters.

A quiet computing experience, free from big tech shackles and algorithms.

Free from lock-in and arbitrary changes for change’s sake.

Just a really good system.

So, thanks everyone.

9 Likes

Happy new year

4 Likes

Happy New Year! :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy New Year to all of you!

I´m quite glad that our OS does contain quite a few algorithms. Wouldn´t really work that well without them :wink:

3 Likes

Okay, so the bad kind of algorithms. Or something like that.

2 Likes