Haiku monthly activity report - 11/2018 | Haiku Project

Welcome to the last activity report in 2018!

I notice that I have not written any report since july. Thanks to the other community members who took care of them during that period, as I was busy moving (again) to a new flat, and then visiting the USA for the GSoC mentor summit and germany for BeGeistert.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.haiku-os.org/blog/pulkomandy/2018-12-02_haiku_monthly_activity_report_november_2018/
6 Likes

Hi, nice news.

Can we see a screenshot from User interface on high resolution display and the new icon?

stargater

In regards to the news - I think the hardware-compatibility is one of the biggest issues that HaikuOS may face when people try to get it installed on “real stuff”. On that note, is there any news to report? Any more hardware supported by HaikuOS?

@shevy, all I can say is I’m trying to answer that question with the Haiku Computer List effort. :slightly_smiling_face: And I can honestly say Haiku runs on more computers and does it better now than Alpha 4 did.

1 Like

Kiedy będzie polska wersja strony i dokumentacji ?

Podręcznik użytkownika Haiku - spis treści ?

Haiku User Documentation is a tool you can use to help with the english → polska translations.

Niestety to chyba dopiero w planach :wink:
Zobacz pierwszy z brzegu link https://www.haiku-os.org/docs/userguide/pl/gui.html
To jest podstawowa rzecz. Jak w ogole tego używać :wink:

Niestety ale to na razie nie działa. Pza tym chciało by sie też strone www. A nie tylko jakiś przewodnik.

Jasne, tylko prowadzić nie ma komu.

Jeżeli chcesz pomóc przy tłumaczeniu przewodnika możesz napisać mi prywatną wiadomość, ja niestety dłubię w zbyt wielu rzeczach i na zajmowanie się tłumaczeniem nie wystarcza mi czasu.

Wpadnij też na kanał #haiku-pl na IRC (jeżeli jeszcze tam nie byłeś).

Nie znam angielskiego , co chyba niestety widać.
Zapytam zatem prywatnie

Patche mile widziane :slight_smile:

A jak je zrobić