Haiku monthly activity report - 03 and 04/2019 | Haiku Project

Hi there! We're back for monthly (or almost) reports! I was at the JDLL in early april, and while preparing for that I didn't have time to write a report, and no one else did it. So here we go with a 2 month report, prepare for something a little longer than usual. This report covers hrev52945-hrev53094.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.haiku-os.org/blog/pulkomandy/2019-05-01_haiku_monthly_activity_report_april_2019/
13 Likes

As always, thank you to the Haiku team! Always wonderful to read another Haiku report :smiley: Please don’t stop them from coming!

P. S. Sorry I haven’t contributed much lately (i.e. the ‘Haiku on Mac’ project has stalled), but I hope to finish what I’ve got pending soon.

Thanks to everyone involved for the hard work. It is very
much appreciated.

1 Like

good news… thank you for your report…
Great work!!!

Btw, it didn’t get the front page but I wrote a little report on the JDLL.

As for catarea, I wrote it long ago after I crashed some program without saving work inside, and I managed to save the heap area with it before killing the program, and recover the text I wrote with the strings command.

I just gave my second donation to haiku Inc, you earn it all! thanks a lot for your work, I hope to see a sparc iso that boots on a sun blade 1500. thank you! Great work!

2 Likes