Haiku activity report - September 2021 | Haiku Project

Hello there, it’s time for the monthly activity report!

This report covers hrev55343-hrev55451.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.haiku-os.org/blog/pulkomandy/2021-09-27-haiku_activity_report_september_2021/
23 Likes

haiku gaining some steam lately, nicely done

5 Likes

Well, some of the gained steam is because I worked on Haiku (mostly) full-time in September on the contract, hence why I show up in this report so much :slight_smile:

I plan to write a separate “contract report” going through what I worked on in more detail somewhere in the next week or so.

19 Likes

I always enjoy reading monthly reports and see how much work is done even in areas I usually do not interact. Congratulations to all involved.

2 Likes

Time to donate some money for you. Do I get a DVD or USB-Stick when donate?

Unfortunately, we weren’t able to organise DVDs or USBs, but you are still more than welcome to donate.

1 Like

As far as I remember PulkoMandy has lots of old DVDs left. Would be nice to offer for Donations!

Shipping DVDs costs 3€ and they are obsolete (for beta 1). I’m happy to send some to people who request them, but since they are not the latest version, I don’t advertise it anymore.

2 Likes

I guess fans could use them as coasters to put their glass of beer on :wink:

9 Likes

I’m quite pleased that I still have my copy of the original CD of the Alpha 1 release 1, September 2009. Never been used as a beer coaster, never will be.

5 Likes