Haiku Activity & Contract Report: May 2022 | Haiku Project

As now seems to be the usual way of things, the monthly Activity Report is hereby combined with my Contract Report.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.haiku-os.org/blog/waddlesplash/2022-06-08_haiku_activity_contract_report_may_2022/
24 Likes

Well done …

OR

Well, DONE … :slight_smile:

Many works under the hood – Haiku should pull better the train, so I mean run the apps (any kind of - available due to new additions/features : Xlibe, Wine, etc. even )
Thanks for the efforts of all of you and wish thick, well stuffed supporters for Haiku Inc. and developers as well ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

@waddlesplash @PulkoMandy

Does it make sense to have a separate area for this in the hardware list? How exactly does the thetering work (which interface)?

1 Like

It allows to connect an Android phone over USB and use it as a network interface.
It should work with all Android phones ultimately but it needs some work still (there are known open issues).

I think it is a good idea to wait a bit (maybe until the beta4 release) before starting to add it to the hardware list?

5 Likes

Good idea, thats why i am asking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice work waddlesplash !! These reports really showcase the hard work you and everyone else are doing!

8 Likes