Haiku Activity & Contract Report: February 2022 | Haiku Project

Just like last month, the usual Activity Report is hereby combined with my Contract Report.

This report covers hrev55836 to hrev55916.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.haiku-os.org/blog/waddlesplash/2022-03-07_haiku_activity_contract_report_february_2022/
28 Likes

Excellent, I’ll see if i can boot up the pile driver system that i used to use and reproduce that block cache crash during builds.

I browsed through the code, it looks related to the problems i was seeing

Steady progress

Thx :slight_smile: its all lovely!!!

1 Like

Ahoy devs !

Thanks for all efforts and work on many bug fixes and improvements – especially kernel and networks !

Eliminating old tickets should follow some celebration - this would stop some headaches and wrong experiences during install and usage in some cases.

Happy coding in March, 2022, as well !

1 Like

That’s really great news,thanks for all your hard work!
I don’t think it’s a good idea to upgrade my main (production) machine to Nightly so I have to wait a bit longer to get Wifi working,but knowing that it will be finally available in Beta4,I have no problem with waiting (knowing that it’s not years away,only some weeks or months) and look forward to the new release.

Thank you for your work. The progress is great. I am glad to see USB WiFi is now available. And, of course, the plans are even more amazing.

1 Like

Thanks @waddlesplash and all other contributors. I’m very happy to have USB Wifi available under Haiku. :+1:

1 Like

Very nice report and progress, good to see thank you all…

Nice to hear that kernel issues are being fixed.