As i posted in the Ideas category threads, i was working on a proxy to catch and modify the params on calls to gcc or g++. Nothing fancy, just a bunch of python scripts doing main in the middle.
You should use this to test a compilation of code that has -pthread -lpthread and similar flags, or just wanting to add C-defines before doing something definitive, and not as a true compiler (is going to have overhead, always).
Code is up now in github:
HPKG Recipe is up in another github repo too:
If you think that this may help you somehow… just say it
It looks for a file at /boot/home/config/settings/hacc.conf to customize its beaviour and provides some binaries:
- hacc_conf : configure the file values from the command line
- hacc : proxy to cc command
- hacpp : proxy to cpp command
- hagcc : proxy to gcc command
- hag++ : proxy to g++ command