Gtk app crash issue with Haiku R1B4

For some reason and all of a sudden, I am experiencing Gtk app crashes and I can’t seem to resolve it. Anyone else running Haiku R1B4 having the same issue? The example shown below is targeting GNOME Web though the issue is not limited to that Gtk app. Other Gtk apps also suffer crashes. I have reinstalled the Gtk package but that has not resolved the issue.

1 Like

I’ve experienced it twice now on installs of Beta 4. Both times, I had installed a lot of KDE libraries, and development files, as I was trying to see if Konqueror would build. After installing the various libraries all GTK apps would crash. Reinstalling the GTK apps ould not correct issue. Makes no sense, as GTK (gnome) libraries and apps should not be affected.

I also tried removing various KDE libs and config files with no success. I finally installed a current nightly, and so far I haven’t had any issues.

1 Like

In Terminal:
rm -rf /boot/system/non-packaged/data/mime
rm -rf /boot/home/config/non-packaged/data/mime
pkgman ins librsvg
/boot/system/boot/post-install/update_loaders_cache.sh

2 Likes

3dEyes, sorry for the delay in acting on your recommendation. It’s been a busy couple of days. Anyways, I tried the above and the issue still persists. I also uninstalled GNOME Web along with gtk3 and then reinstalled it and the issue still persists.