Getting This Error "Event ID 1000 Error"

Hello friends, I am a new member on this forum and I did not find any suitable area to create a thread, so I am posting the thread here. So if any mistake please apologize me. I am having a problem on my Windows 10 computer that I can’t seem to solve it anymore. Actually, I recently installed a software on my computer, but after installing this when I am working on this, I received this error message “Event ID 1000 Error.” I have no idea why this happens. Could someone please help me to solve the issue? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

First of, welcome to the forum. Second, Haiku isn’t Windows, so probably not in the right place here, but nevertheless, maybe someone could give you a clue.

2 Likes

As explained, this is not the right forum for that.

If it started after installing some software, uninstall that software and see if the problem is solved.
If not, windows10 has a kind of restore to previous state, so use that and choose a point in time when you remenber the machine to be working ok.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your support. But I found this article online and they suggested some useful methods which also recommended some others articles also. First I run DISM and SFC scan from there and updated Windows 10. After performing the methods properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues during working on the software. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Considering that Windows 10 isn’t supported by Haiku, your general advice is about the best we could offer, other than a beta release OS to replace Windows with someday.

1 Like