Discussion: Haiku Marketing Video Script

Good evening everyone. So, in light of our last video’s issues, the Marketing Team has decided to move ahead with sharing our plans with as many people as possible to avoid any issues. Today, we’re sharing with you a script for a one-minute version of the promotions video. Feel free to review and provide commentary at anything that seems to need changing to you. While we cannot promise all recommendations will be accepted, we WILL take them all seriously. Thanks!

8 Likes

That sounds accurate. Be sure to catch a screenshot of Medo. If you can edit the promo app with it as the video progresses, with a section of video for earlier in the promo recorded and record another shot of the editing process as part of a later shot in the promo, then it may give the correct impression that Haiku is media related. Which is also accurate.

3 Likes

Thank you for opening this up! (maybe adds complexity but hopefully better results)

Good work and correct text, but I inserted a few of cultural, social and other notions. Think it would be great if the text is more grounded and avoids similarities to corporate marketing talk, rather makes it feel it comes from community that is healthy and in good vibes.

2 Likes

Very cool, will check it out! And Medo surely makes a great showcase and appetizer for more.
Just noticed the “free as in beer” is not correct, at it means just freeware without access to the source.
You mean the exact opposite, since haiku is MIT licenced, so it should be “free as in freedom”, but since you already said it’s open source, that is not necessary at all.

3 Likes

Appreciate the heads-up. Been a while since I looked up the proper use of that term, but it felt right. Will switch.

2 Likes

Alright guys, I’m closing up the comments on that document tonight. Last call! Then we start recording. Thanks!

2 Likes