Did Development slowed down?

umccullough wrote:
Once you get a haiku.image mounted in BeOS, it's as simple as unzipping the new FireFox MineField (for net_server) and copying the firefox folder to the haiku image...

I did this, but when trying to run it in Haiku I received an error saying it couldn’t find the appropriate application to open the file; something about an I/O error. :? Any idea what I could be doing wrong? I’m using the Minefield build for BeOS 5.0.1 and later, from here.

I would try opening it from the terminal because that has always worked for mozilla and other apps where i get that message. There is probably a way to easily fix the problem, but i just open it from terminal. :slight_smile:

skyBurn7 wrote:
I would try opening it from the terminal because that has always worked for mozilla and other apps where i get that message. There is probably a way to easily fix the problem, but i just open it from terminal. :)

I tried doing it from the Terminal as well, but no dice. It said it couldn’t locate an XUI or something.

j_freeman wrote:
skyBurn7 wrote:
I would try opening it from the terminal because that has always worked for mozilla and other apps where i get that message. There is probably a way to easily fix the problem, but i just open it from terminal. :)

I tried doing it from the Terminal as well, but no dice. It said it couldn’t locate an XUI or something.

mine throws some warnings in the terminal window about not finding libinspector.so and a couple others I think - but then it starts up anyhow.