BeOS Books To Give Away

Hi,

I’m cleaning out my cellar and got the following BeOS books:

• [Gone] Programming the Be Operating System, O’Reilly, Juli 1999, First Edition
  • [Gone] Be The Official Documentation for the BeOS, Developer’s Guide, O’Reilly
  • [Gone] Be The Official Documentation for the BeOS, Advanced Topics, O’Reilly
  • [Gone] BeOS Porting UNIX Applications, Martin C. Brown
  • [Gone] The BeOS Bible, Scot Hacker with Henry Portman and Chris Herborth

Is that something anyone is interested in? Or are there plenty of them around and I can chuck them away? They are pretty much unused.

If anyone is interested let me know (I do live in Switzerland)

/Thomas

5 Likes

Wow i love your collection, but i live on southamerica.

I am interested in the first and fourth books. Would it be possible to ship them to Germany? I would cover the costs.

That is indeed quite a long way away … although closer to the roots of BeOS!

@Akuji : I can do that for sure. I’l send “Programming the Be Operating System, O’Reilly, Juli 1999, First Edition” and “BeOS Porting UNIX Applications, Martin C. Brown” you way in the next few day.

Let me know you postal address (via PM I’d say).

/Thomas

1 Like

Hi Patient0,

I’ll take the two Official Documentation books to replace those I lost in a fire some years ago, and cover the costs for shipping to the Netherlands.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @BeBox63 the ‘Advanced Topics’ is already gone, I only got ‘Developers Guide’ left. And I forgot to mention that the CD’s are missing, it’s only the books.

Are you still interested?

/Thomas

Yes, I’m still interested.

Hi! I’m interested in the Bible if it’s still available

Good Morning @Nexus-6, yes the Bible is your’s if you like.

1 Like

I have this 2 books and living in Belgium.

• Programming the Be Operating System, O’Reilly, Juli 1999, First Edition
  • The BeOS Bible, Scot Hacker with Henry Portman and Chris Herborth
    for who ?
2 Likes

Holding on to my copy of the BeOS Bible here in Belgium :wink:

Hopefully next FOSDEM won’t be online only, so if you can attend you can likely find a Haiku dev or user who’d get them.

1 Like