BeOS 5.0, OpenGL acceleration and Unreal Tournament

@lorezan Are you able to upload UT for BeOS somewhere? Sadly Wildman’s BeBytes is no longer available, thank you in advance.

Ahoy @FFT,

As I read a lot of posts here on the forum, I remembered

there is a thread about

> Bebytes Status <

where Wildman shared a version of Bebytes on new URL

https://phoenixim.ddns.net/beosfiles/

If you do not find the wished/required archive on that site - as it was restored from a
backup - so it’s a version of Bebytes …
… then you may get contacted with him in this thread asking him about it
using commercial at sign right before his nickname in your post …
or
in a private message if you prefer that way.

I hope it was helpful -

Kind regards,

1 Like

@KitsunePrefecture thank you for the reply! :slight_smile: It is good to know that there is a new link to the BeBytes, to be honest I’ve seen that particular thread and previously tried multiple times to access new link however it didn’t worked for me but it seems to be working now, weird. Sadly, UT was not archived it seems. :frowning:

@Wildman is there a possibility to reupload UT for BeOS? Thank you in advance.

The main site should be re-enabled in the near future, however I will make some effort to sync the backup snapshot.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s already on archive.org

1 Like

@lorezan I can confirm that it is available on archive.org thank you for pointing this out! I’m not sure how I could miss it, but I’m happy that it is available. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

There is no need for that.

The link is here :

This contains the source code for unreal tournament, if you want to take a look.

@zantak nope, this is not UT99 source code, it is source code for the UE4 based UT that was open sourced by Epic so completely different case.

Look: GitHub - FaultyRAM/Ut99PubSrc: The Unreal Tournament v432 public source distribution, fixed for modern compilers.

Yes my fault at night i search for the sources of versión 4 51d

Hard to find version!

Ok, here it is.

1 Like

domain is restored, bebytes is back online.

6 Likes