All these missing libs

firstly:

Synthetic Package Manager is* [or can be called as] Unofficial Haiku Package Manager , since theres no real official one.

What can be done with SPM Pro?

• You can install any app/game/library with dependencies for haiku
  • You can uninstall all games/apps/libs previously installed via SPM Pro
  • You can update any app/game/libs via SPM aswell
  • You can install packages wherever you want , SPM has been designed to install apps on different dirs than “boot/apps”. You can even install apps / games / emulators in different dirs for example:

/boot/apps
/haikudrive2/games
/haikutemp/emulation

Why SPM “is good”*:

• It manages to install/uninstall apps in very haiku’ish way. No advanced package format, just pure zip’s.
  • Its fast. It will download an app/game/emulator with or without dependencies [you can choose how to install desired app -> with or without dependencies]
  • You can install only dependencies for a package, without actually installing app [this could be helpfull for someone that keeps app on separate partition for portability]
  • Every app / game / emulator added to SPM has been manually tested by me to work on HAIKU A1/A2 so there’s no chance to download not working package.
  • design of SPM actually IS FUTURE PROOF, so even if haiku dev’s add a multiaccount abilities to haiku, and force users to install apps/games somewhere else than boot/apps SPM is ready for that.
  • Every app / games and LIBRARY can be UNINSTALLED from system nice and quick via “Quick Uninstall” option.
  • SPM not only have haiku/beos native apps, but also QT Apps compiled to use with haiku.
  • At the moment SPM have more than +800 [or even more] packages ready to install on haiku.

http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/development/app-installation/synthetic-package-manager-pro

• I hear screams “how could you said it” behind my back…