Where are you from, Haiku / BeOS user?

Madurai, India. :smiley:

2 Likes

Not anymore. Look below :slight_smile:

Rivne, Ukraine
Former BeOS, now Haiku nightly

PA DuBois and MI crystal falls

You have to log into Google to see the map? Too bad, I am google free now, not going back!

1 Like

It should be public access. At least sharing settings says ā€œeveryone knowing the linkā€.

Nope, asking for an email or phone number to log in. No way to bypass it.

this map sees to ignore me cause i dont see any mark on medellin colombia. :frowning: EDit: ah is the map for morphos, mmm where are the map for haiku?

I can get to it from Haiku via Qupzilla with no login required. Itā€™s a pain to navigate though (and the link is annoying to reach from this far down in the topic!)

There is a ā€œpopular linksā€ just below the first post. You can easily access the first post by clicking on the topic title in the forum header. So yes, it is ā€œneeds 2 clicksā€ kind of annoying :wink:

Yes, it works with Qupzilla for me too, and Windows IE. I get the login prompt in Webpositive and also Windows Vivaldi. Is google being selective on which browsers it likes?

Edit- I also tried while both logged in and logged out of Discuss, makes no difference.

Hi, folks!

Iā€™m from New Jersey, USA; using Haiku on an older ThinkPad T42!

Itā€™s that kind of OS that makes me happy to use! :slight_smile:

Hi, I live in Manchester, UK. Old BeOS user.

Madrid (Spain / EspaƱa)

Las Vegas, NV

Iā€™m a Mainer from Northern Maine (USA) in exile, been living and working in Fargo, North Dakota (USA) for the past 6 yearsā€¦hopefully, back to Northern Maine next year.

now, for at least a little while, iā€™m in berlin. if anyone wants to get bumped into,

Hi! I am from AlmerĆ­a, Spain

Iā€™m from Rome, Italy

1 Like

Brooklyn, New York

1 Like