Where are you from, Haiku / BeOS user?

Brest, Belarus

Ontario Canada

Melbourne, Australia :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am from Hyderabad, India :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another New Zealand. I never met any of these guys before, I promise.

1 Like

Odessa, Ukraine

Miass, Russia

2 Likes

Udine, Friuli, Italy

Greetings from Sebastopol, California, USA (approximately 55 miles/88.5 kilometers north of San Francisco)

Pavlohrad, Ukraine

1 Like

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Seattle, Washington, US

… where I saw BeOS, when they came to the local university campus and ran their demo show. Sent away for a BeBox and DR8 or whatever was current at the time.

6 Likes

in the meantime, i moved from southern germany to the very north of germany: flensburg.
so i would be happy to connect in northern germany (or in the south of denmark :slight_smile: )

Largo, Florida.

Rotterdam, NL

Where am I from?

Odd question . . .

Born in the North of Scotland . . .

Spent most of childhood in England, beyond working on a farm in Scotland every summer holiday.

Currently 16 years in Bulgaria, although total of about 20 years in Bulgaria (wife is Bulgarian).

Own a house in Scotland.

И по принцип говорам Български език, малко примитивно защото
не идвах до единствен урок за Български език. :sunglasses:

I started programming in 1975 punching holes in Hollerith cards for MINIFORTRAN.

After FORTRAN IV, BASIC, BBC BASIC and PASCAL V, I ended up with a BBC Master
followed by a Macintosh LC III, a whole series of Macintosh computers and Xubuntu Linux
on "repurposed’ (i.e. old, tired crap) INTEL machines, and so . . . to Haiku.

And to clarify: neither Bulgarian nor English fit me well: an Ahd far mair spak intil ma ain leid
than ither the Sudron or the Bulgar, as Lallans is the leid Ah spak eftir ma bairnin, an is the leid
of ma calf kintra. Juist yin problem; no that monie fowk thole til war leid. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Kharkiv, Ukraine.

2 Likes

Novosibirsk, Russia.

3 Likes

Supraśl , Polska

Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

1 Like