Where are you from, Haiku / BeOS user?

Paris, France.

I plan to dedicate a Pc to using Haiku, waiting for the beta 1.

As Pulkomandy uses only Haiku, this should be doable.

1 Like

I use mainly Haiku, but not only.

1 Like

Turkey, Antalya

I will mostly use it when the HDA audio problem is fixed or OpenSound is ported to 64-bit. I say mostly, because there is no Steam for Haiku and the game selection is pretty small (yet). Haiku will probably be my OS for browsing, watching YouTube etc. I also would like to use Haiku for game developing though i would need Mono (C#) and a game engine (prefarably Godot cuz its open source). Anyways, i love the work you guys are doing, please keep it up, good luck!

Columbine, Colorado, USA. Not an everyday user, but interested in the project.

Miami, Florida in the USA. Using Haiku on a test machine at work and have been for some time now. Looking to do the same with something at home. I did run BeOS R5 on a Toshiba Satellite in the early 2000s and always had an interest in Be and BeOS since before Apple considered purchasing Be in the mid-to-late 90s.

Iā€™m currently in Davao, Philippines.

Chesterfield, UK

Lisburn, Northern Ireland!

Prague, Czech Republic (be careful, Czech Republic was not part of the former Soviet Union, common error)

It was a part of Slowakia then?

Charlotte, NC Iā€™ve been watching the project progress for > 10 years and occasionally post bug reports, and have recently poked around haikuports a bit nothing worth contributing back yet though.

No, Chech was a part (more important) of Czechoslovakia (union of two nations):

1 Like

你们儽,Iā€™m from China

1 Like

Brisbane Australia

Stuttgart, Germany

1 Like

I am from Kanagawa-ken, Japan.

An error prevents me from filling in my profile.
So, I am happy to have a place to tell where I live.

Voronezh, Russia

3 Likes

Iā€™m from Spain.

I think i leaked a clue on the redis topic with the screenshot :thinking:

I think (wellā€¦i HOPE) he was sarcasticā€¦who the hell doesnā€™t know what and where Czech Republic isā€¦cā€™monā€¦:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don, Shasta Lake,CA

Thanks Caleb

1 Like