[Solved] Using BGameSound's SetGain()

Thanks. But please don’t set your expectations too high. It’s just a simple tone generator that can do sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms (and a bit of random noise). That’s about as far from a DAW as building a small model rocket from going to the moon. :wink:

Nonetheless, it’s fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Handmaus , I hope you didn’t put much effort in an icon for Samedi. I’m not sure even if I interpreted your comments correctly that you intended to work on it…

Anyway, since I didn’t manage a halfway realistic box with 4 pads, I went for a bit more abstract route:

samedi_icon_64

Not perfect, but good enough for me. Main point is to show something distinguishable… :slight_smile:

Now I can finally make the v1.0 release tomorrow. If anyone wants to contribute translations, get’em in now! at Polyglot.
Thanks!

1 Like

I like it!

It is really distinctive, very different from the more conventional thing I had in mind.

Indeed, I had the intention to at least start it over this week, but an abrupt unfolding of events in my closest family this last few days is forcing me to rearrange my priorities at a breakneck pace.

I’m sorry that I have not been able to contribute anything else after those sloppy sketches, but it’s a relief to see that this icon came from better hands after all :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries. Good luck with your family affairs… :crossed_fingers: