Small usefull app for painting, mtPaint

we can have? please :face_holding_back_tears: thank you so much!

1 Like

OF :slight_smile: I created recipes for gmime and balsa (albit without icon (no svg is supplied in the source)).
gmime builds and packages fine without patching, for balsa I used patches from Debian and Gentoo, not using webkit2gtk (canā€™t make configure seem to pick it up, there is still meson that I havenā€™t checked out).

I you donā€™t mind I can push those to haikuports (havenā€™t been able to connect to my gmail account, but I also havenā€™t used any email app on Haiku so far).

Not sure if you had any other patching aside for build errors done on your side?

2 Likes

That would be great! Push them to Haikuports, and Iā€™ll take a look at what youā€™ve done.

Gmail, I havenā€™t really looked at using Balsa.

Iā€™m going back to a 6 day a week grind at work to help cover for a guy whoā€™s having surgery. I 'll be doing that till mid Sept. So, any input that I have could be rather slow in coming.

Also, feel free to add an icon in your recipe. The one I use t is an online free icon that I converted. Iā€™ve never been able to add an icon to an apps recipe.

1 Like

I forgot to mention. Youā€™ll need to edit the configure file in order to use webkit2gtk-4.1

Also for ldap, going through dependencies atm. Thanks on the pointer!