Senryu says So Long

There isn’t any setting up needed really for personal use, just stick the folder on a internal or external hard drive and use as normal. To put it back on the web as it is would be a legality nightmare I think, there would be copyright and permission issues to contend with.
I will look into zipping it up and sticking it somewhere for download, or maybe just on BeShare for now. Whichever way, I will report here where it is.

If you could at least upload the “terms of service” page, we could check the actual state and see wether we can put it online or not. When bebits went down, Karl threatened me of legal attacks on my own archive website (without much legal grounds I think), but did not want to send me a copy of the terms of services so I could check for sure.
Then we can check with the archive.org team if they want to help hosting an archive (they need some info on the legal side for that, however).

Sent you a PM with some info.

The BeBits portions are copyright, but the external links may be okay to upload. Best to just add that third party software into damoklas’s archive, https://discuss.haiku-os.org/t/beos-5-pe-software-archive since it already has a nicely organized directory tree structure.