Outside of Haiku, what are you doing?

In these troubled times it’s not always easy to keep focus on what we are doing, those that are the closest to us that we can reach we try to cherish! :slight_smile:
DSC_0063_bis
DSC_0094_bis

10 Likes

I am preparing my camping gear for the good weather.

9 Likes

I thought i find some more time for development… but… since every help station for homeless is closed we are out on the street :-).
2020-03_Corona_Massnahmen_Berlin_Einsatzwagen-0089c036%20(1)
49%20(1)

6 Likes

Unfortunately for Haiku… my employer reduced their activities somehow but my team is still working full-time and now fully work-from-home. Setting things up for that has been quite a challenge. I think the experience working that way for Haiku helps quite a bit.

No picture because I don’t have permission from my colleagues to share a screenshot of webcam chat with their faces on it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are in Germany, right? IF so could you please give me a hint where should i go if i want to help? I am in BaWü right now, asked the Feuerwehr and the Rathaus, but no feedback yet.

1 Like

Yes i am in Germany - Berlin … PN

Keep safe! And try to do the best for those in need! :heart:

2 Likes

Wonderfull for a background image

This world need changes.
Este mundo necesita cambios para solucionar tanta injusticia.

This is the Zugspitze, Austrian side.

3 Likes

bike

2 Likes

…you try to be a motorbike?

been working on my house, going through the last of my late wife’sIMG_20200328_185326 things to pack away and others to goto charities. haiku isn’t something I have much time for as a single parent.

2 Likes

Same here, working at the clinic, household and 2 Kids…

7 Likes