Nice website but

Sikosis wrote:
IE's biggest problem is if something goes wrong with it ... you usually have to reinstall the OS to fix it ... and that's MS's official response too.

That’s quite a bit of an exaggeration, I work at a helpdesk that supports upwards of 30,000 users and we rarely have to do pc rebuilds to correct IE problems.

bump

btw, comments about the link ?

{ I’ve never seemed to have JavaScript problems; but I tend to check as I code to make sure they work; aswell as not using IE as the benchmark :wink: }

Yeh it’s mainly when staff who have Power User rights or even eeek Admin rights who should know better … end up loading up spyware and other junk that compromises the network.

I agree Javascript isn’t that crash hot. I much prefer server-side over client-side.

I really like the CSS version - looks very cool. The color of the menu bar isn’t quite right, not warm enough, but I’m sure that’s trivial to change. Great work!

I think there may be complaints from Net+ users though.

I like the css page actually… there’s a lot of potential in it…

I would actually like to use it at some point, and convert the site to make it all sorts of standards compliant. The only problem is, I stupidly accepted work on 5 other projects at the moment, all of which I’ve managed to procrastinate on for a while. When I get a chance, I do want to do this though. I really appreciate the effort in converting the site to css though, and that saves me a ton of work (if I’m allowed to swipe that and mess with it =). But for now, this, like many other of my objectives gets the “when I have time” card.