Haikuwebkit 1.9.3 has been released, it is available for r1beta4 for both architectures and the nightlies.
A short changelog
- Revert back to the slower less flickering renderer
- Implement loading of webfonts (beta5 / nightlies only)
- Fix saving META:url attribute on downloads
- Implement most CSS system colors (of css color module level 4)
- Fix system buttons rendering disapearing on page scroll (NOTE: may still occur in slight cases, but should generally work now)
- Implement system buttons responding to hovering over them
- Use OS colors for the default HTML background, text color etc.
- Updated to Webkit version 615.10.15
If you encounter new issues (or have some fixed with this release) feel free to create a ticket or update one on https://dev.haiku-os.org