I need to install drivers but i cant

No offense intended, but that part of the syslog says that there was a problem with “attaching the hardware” and that the PCI bus resource allocation was reversed afterwards (i.e. those resources were de-allocated).

Your wireless card is basically not activated and therefore unusuable.

haiku/src/add-ons/kernel/drivers/network/wlan/atheroswifi/dev/ath/ath_hal/ah.c at master · haiku/haiku · GitHub

According to the enum in the relevant driver source code (see the link above), a HAL status of 3 corresponds to the enum constant HAL_EIO which I believe signifies an IO Error of some sort. In case you are unfamiliar with the terminology, HAL is an abbreviation for Hardware Abstraction Layer (or Hardware Access Layer in FreeBSD’s case?!).

so, the computer will never connect to the internet cause it doesnt know anything about the wifi thing in it

You might also try a USB Wifi Dongle to connect to the internet.

1 Like

You can connect your computer to the internet with a different network interface, possibly a USB Wifi Dongle, as @Korli suggested.

It does seem likely that you will not be able to do so with the internal wireless card until either the atheros driver, code brought over from FreeBSD 12-release???, supports that particular card or something is fixed on Haiku’s end of things (some sort of “glue” code that connects Haiku to the FreeBSD driver).

I do not personally know whether FreeBSD’s ath driver for Atheros PCI/PCI Express/CardBus driver supports your card or not.

P.S.

Did you ever mention exactly what version of Haiku you are trying to use?

Another option would be to swap out the internal wireless card for a different Atheros model that is known to be well supported.

i can connect it the Ethernet also. But thanks for the recomendation