How to confugure GRUB to load Haiku?

hello all
I need to boot iso file in grub4dos
i have such menu.lst config for haiku:

root (hd0,0)
map --headers-per-cylinder=0 --sectors-per-track=0 (hd0,0)/boot/grub/haiku.iso (hd4)
map --rehook
chainloader (hd4)+1
boot

no luck. it keeps saying "error13: invalid or unsupported executable format"
does any one know how to make it work?
thanx

Are there any changes? May I use grub2 to load iso image of latest Haiku distro?

Instructions for using GRUB (versions 1 and 2) are in the welcome text of the Installer. It should work without problems (chainloading as you would do for booting Windows).

Sorry. I do not want to start installed Haiku, I want to start Haiku from iso image without installation. Like this:
menuentry “Ubuntu 12.04.2 ISO” {
set isofile="/home//Downloads/ubuntu-12.04.2-desktop-amd64.iso"
# or set isofile="//Downloads/ubuntu-12.04.2-desktop-amd64.iso"
# if you use a single partition for your $HOME
loopback loop (hd0,5)$isofile
linux (loop)/casper/vmlinuz.efi boot=casper iso-scan/filename=$isofile noprompt noeject
initrd (loop)/casper/initrd.lz
}

I want to have iso image and to have possibility to run installation process in the same time…

I don’t think that will work. You may manage to start the Haiku bootloader and kernel, but then the kernel will complain that it cannot find a boot partition, because it wouldn’t know to look inside the ISO image.

You cannot start the kernel directly with arguments from grub, you can only start our bootloader, which then passes arguments to the kernel in its own way (you can control this from the early boot menu, but you still probably won’t get access to your ISO image there to select it as the booting drive).