Haiku Activity & Contract Report, May 2024 | Haiku Project

This report covers hrev57720 through hrev57753.

nephele and PulkoMandy did some code cleanup and minor bugfixes to localized strings in the GLife screensaver.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.haiku-os.org/blog/waddlesplash/2024-06-12-haiku_activity_contract_report_may_2024
26 Likes

Kudos to all doing the hard work behind the scenes! :+1:

2 Likes

near by beta 5 ?

happy!:+1::+1::+1:

thank you for your best work!

Thank you everyone for your hard work.

Thanks everyones for you hard work.

B5 Release should be themed :wink:

Huzzah, indeed!

A quick reminder to all translators:

I keep the User Guide quite uptodate, adding and adjusting text and screeshots when changes hit the nightlies and the features appear to be stable. Now would be a good time to check for “fuzzy” blocks at the Online Tool and generally compare your translations and screenshots to the English original to spot where things may have diverged.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother, maybe this was mentioned somewhere but I couldn’t find it: is the online tool (i18n.haiku-os.org) login info different from the trac login (dev.haiku-os.org)? I can login into trac but not into the online tool.

Currently only Gerrit (review.haiku-os.org) is using our SSO, the rest is still with it’s own accounts.

Humdinger can probably make you an account for the translation tool.

Correct. More info at i18n/UserGuide – Haiku

Ah, nice to see somebody keeping such that up-to-date. I’d hate for that to be out-of-date like so much other documentation :+1:

2 Likes