Do we need to do special regular donation(s) to get stronger focus on the key(s)?

it is Decentralization to vote with bounty.

but, the core team should be the OS-kernel.

Is the core team made up of developers? If so, itā€™s a bad plan. Youā€™re keeping developers from writing code.

Really money isnā€™t whatā€™s needed here. Most people here arenā€™t coding for money alone.

you can start a open source project with saint.
but, do any project be growing with only saint?

when every saint be 60 years old or 70 years old or 80 years old, can you insist on coding?
you will say ā€œmore young saint come soon.ā€
is it true?

it is the same important.
for fun and for money.

The reverse is also true. If you have only money but no saints, somebody steals the money from you and you then have nothing. Iā€™ll take my chances with the saints.

1 Like

what is the meaning?
money is sorts of ballot ticket怂
only it is evil when the boss control your working with capital mode.
there is no boss here.

user vote the most important demand with bounty.
any programmer vote the most important work to do when the person see every information in their heart.
the core team control the quality with voting.

where is the evil?

any saint can take the bounty as ā€œthe icing on the cakeā€ć€‚
you get the money and you still be saint.
if you donā€™t like money, you can donate to haiku project itself with auto-mode.

I always hate the boss or the capital.
but, money is not the boss or the capital in most time.

Canā€™t this ā€œbountiesā€ be shared or paid half to each of the two developers if both submitted code that helped to reach the goal?

This may be an invalid comparison but Iā€™ll spell it out for illustrative purposes:

The ā€œOne Belt, One Roadā€ initiative program used by the Chinese government starts by making an investment in infrastructure. The company or country, in their desire for success, accepts the investment.

In time, as progress slows and returns on the investments start to run thin, instead of cancelling the contracts and calling in their money, they demand influence on the day-to-day affairs of the entity they invested in. A board position in one committee, a replacement for an official and other political favors are all paid for by the Chinese government.

Soon there are no ā€œsaintsā€ left and the project is entirely run by compromised individuals with loyalties to the one that fills their wallets.

You are right to say money is an illusion. Legal contracts are built on the justice of saints. Without justice or saints, fiat currency becomes worthless and inflation takes hold of the economy. Soon the money is gone. Inflation is the cruellest theft to exist and it swallows entire nations in one gulp.

Do you see what Iā€™m trying to illustrate? Iā€™d rather work for honest people for little money than great riches from a government that views honesty as less than a virtue.

no politics, thank you.

i never force anybody to work for money or saint.
anybody have enough mind to think or to decide or to vote or to work or not.

you are not working for China or chinese people.
you are working for haiku project.
it is a open source project.

even, the most of haiku users are America.

if you see any bounties from China, you can refuse the fixing work and tell other people donā€™t to fix the bug.
it is your freedom.

1 Like

Dear @Ilovehotdog ,

I think you struggle to hold your idea, and do not reach
to the ā€œcoreā€ of the problem of your bounty idea ā€¦

You would put additional work as checking and decision making activities to the core devs ā€“ towards fixing & enhancement

ā€¦ instead of letting them to do their coding activities (what they like and want to do otherwise !) and result directly in ā€“ fixing & enhancement
Hilarious :-))

EDIT :

DISCLAIMER :
This post of mine does not require a reply basically - from my side -,
but I assume someone will ā€¦
ā€¦ personally I wonā€™t reply for that,
as it is just a fact-finding, not a base of dispute

if 60 years old, or something which make people no coding again, how these people work for haikuā€™s developing?