Building a new PC

I am getting ready to build a new Ryzen PC. Does anyone know if any of the Ryzen Mobo are compatible with Haiku? If, so which one(s)?

Thanks

From the thread discussing compatibility Computers compatible with Haiku (current version) and working hardware list https://sites.google.com/view/haiku-computer-list-archived/desktops/custom it seems @cb88 had luck with Ryzen & Asrock Fata1ity.

I booted Haiku about a year ago on my desktop which has the motherboard MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX with a Ryzen 2700 CPU and SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card. Graphics seemed okay at 1080p, though I don’t know if it was using the Haiku radeon driver or not. Sound seemed to be working but had some cracks and pops, which could either be the driver or media kit. I am pretty sure ethernet worked as well.

But I need to update my USB stick and boot it up again so I can install Haiku on some space I reserved on an SSD. Unfortunately I use it for gaming on Windows quite a bit so it is not convenient as a Haiku box for now.